Trainer Search

Hairytoast

Reaction score
Would love to see a trainer for this game but it will be a challenge because of lots of anticheat code built into the game.

Talismann

Reaction score
Also wouldn't mind a trainer for this game only cheathappens has one out, and I'm not paying for one trainer...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Would love to see a trainer for this game but it will be a challenge because of lots of anticheat code built into the game.
MrAntiFun is the best with bypassing :)
I would also like to see a Trainer for this one!

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Count me in, I used to love playing Evochron Legends and Mercenary, but sometimes I just want to play without dying every few minutes lol. Are there others besides myself who've managed to get blown up whilst doing something mundane, like cleaning satellites?

Svatoslav

Reaction score
Looks like this is pretty old tread but I would still love to see this in that game!

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Has it really been 5 years since the game's release? It literally only feels like a year or two... I'm really starting to feel old nowadays haha.

In any case, I know I'm kind of necro'ing this request, but I'd say being able to play Evochron Legacy's singleplayer with infinite hull/shield at the very least is something I hope I can do one day before I die. I'm not terminally unwell, it's just looking more like I may pass of old age before the game gets a good god mode cheat from somewhere. I hope MAF's the one to do it, I honestly do. I've relied on your trainers for more years than I can recall, apparently lol :)