soulreaper

Reaction score
http://store.steampowered.com/app/340170/
Price $29.99

- Infinite Health
- Infinite Phantoma for Allocrystarium
- 10x Exp (faster exp gain)
- Infinite AP
- Edit stats (if possible, max stats otherwise but that can take the fun out of ff games) Attack, Defense, Fire Magic, Ice Magic, Lightning Magic, Magic Defense
- Infinite Items
- Infinite SPP

Edit - also the f keys are used for combat so numpad will have to be used for trainer

I know there are more that people will want for a trainer but i am still installing the game right now, so until i can play it i have to go off memory.

Released trainer - here

Last edited:

AznBoy222

Reaction score
+1 I would also like see something about the weapons, like maybe having them in your inventory or making them available to buy. Apparently, you need to beat the game 14+ times to get all the weapons in the game.

darewin

Reaction score
+1 I would also like see something about the weapons, like maybe having them in your inventory or making them available to buy. Apparently, you need to beat the game 14+ times to get all the weapons in the game.

you get the final weapons in the 3rd playthrough.

downloading the game now. please make a trainer too. i would be content even if the trainer only had the same cheats as the trainers for ff 13 and ff 13-2.

T Smith

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun if you make a trainer for this game be aware that the F1 keys are used during game play according to the configuration menu.

soulreaper

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun if you make a trainer for this game be aware that the F1 keys are used during game play according to the configuration menu.

Forgot about that ill add it to the top

darewin said:
you get the final weapons in the 3rd playthrough.

i enjoyed that part of the game on psp gave me more reason to replay, but i had hoped you could get them all at the spp shop near the end on the hd version.

Last edited:

M.stephens

Reaction score
There's a slight problem the game has an anti cheat thing on it, any changes to an address the game detects it and goes to the start menu I know because I tried to get max gil using cheat engine. , I'm pretty sure there's a way to disable it but that's an important thing to point out.

soulreaper

Reaction score
There's a slight problem the game has an anti cheat thing on it, any changes to an address the game detects it and goes to the start menu I know because I tried to get max gil using cheat engine. , I'm pretty sure there's a way to disable it but that's an important thing to point out.
could be worse zombi has uplay, i would rather games have anti cheat functions than uplay

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
This game is intended for PAD and NOT K & M, anyway, some values must change in many hex as the court approval in inquisition teach

xhj09

Reaction score
+1 for the 10x exp

or maybe exp modifier, 2x/5x/10x/20x

Zileth

Donor
Reaction score
+1 As Well, Currently seeing how far I can Push it with Cheat Engine, but these Trainers are always the way to go.