Trainer Search

tundrAx

Reaction score
I apologize for anyone who has been waiting on an update for this cheat table - my wife and I recently had a child and I have had nearly zero time to sit down and work on this.

I did have an hour or two to fiddle around and I updated the majority of it, link is here:

I had to make a new account as I got logged out of the old one and couldnt remember my password.

Last edited:

junior_clk

Reaction score
@tundrAx congrats, hope you enjoy it as much as you can, they grow up so fast
thanks for the update

How does Oponent Z work?

junior_clk

Reaction score
@tundrAx congrats, hope you enjoy it as much as you can, they grow up so fast
thanks
Thanks a bunch!

oh dang lol. This was for something I was working on but it since it kind of ruins the "fun" of the game, I removed it (well most it of it lol.)

I may include it at some point but i am unsure haha.

Would love to try it, if it works how I think, to get the mclarens.

Koblerr

Reaction score
I apologize for anyone who has been waiting on an update for this cheat table - my wife and I recently had a child and I have had nearly zero time to sit down and work on this.

I did have an hour or two to fiddle around and I updated the majority of it, link is here: drive.google.com/open?id=1BokpAKmZiT3qo2oI1y4sPTDMXSPAZcnm

I had to make a new account as I got logged out of the old one and couldnt remember my password.

Thanks for this. Going to test and report

Mr.Just.4.Fun

Reaction score

best wishes to your wife, child and you
thanks for update table
it works fine

vonfeffer

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a noob so... How do you install that file into the game? Is there a tutorial or a simple drag and drop should sufice?

Thx

junior_clk

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a noob so... How do you install that file into the game? Is there a tutorial or a simple drag and drop should sufice?

Thx

You install cheat engine
start the game
open the file posted here
select the proces Gravity-UWP64-Shipping
and check the options you want

vonfeffer

Reaction score
I'm having a real hard time finding the cheat engine since I'm a noob... Could you point me to it, or perhaps give me the search term for it?

Thanks in advance

tundrAx

Reaction score
I'm having a real hard time finding the cheat engine since I'm a noob... Could you point me to it, or perhaps give me the search term for it?

Thanks in advance

If you google "cheat engine" the first result should lead you to the official site where you can download it.

Definitely do beware though, while Cheat Engine itself isn't harmful, during the initial install process, it will try and get you to install some annoying, unnecessary bloatware. Make sure you uncheck those options and thoroughly read to make sure you aren't installing anything other than Cheat Engine.

tundrAx

Reaction score
Made some slight updates to the table;

- Added entries for tracking quantity of engine parts (all classes)
- The values for upgrade parts that you currently have none of may show as a large, random number. Unsure how to avoid this.

drive.google.com/open?id=16gBMIziE26cZtpZWBjM_jAN7IXl8sMfB

Last edited:

junior_clk

Reaction score
Can you make a update please
Unlimited works instant fill doesnt

- The values for upgrade parts that you currently have none of may show as a large, random number. Unsure how to avoid this.

hotcakex

Reaction score

Hi, would you please update the table? version 28.0.5.2B.100119 - 6394F71E is Released and the table doesn't work on it!
Thanks in Advance!

jjjjjoe

Reaction score
Hi, would you please update the table? version 28.0.5.2B.100119 - 6394F71E is Released and the table doesn't work on it!
Thanks in Advance!

A complicated but future-proof method:

After the loading, before the start, both your car and the opponent's car will have an initial float value of 0.125 for the nitro.

1. Before the start, in Cheat Engine for the "First Scan", search the "Float" "Exact Value" of 0.125.

2. Start the game, run only a few milliseconds.

3. Pause the game and search "Increased value" for "Next Scan".

4. Resume the game, run only a few milliseconds.

Repeat Step 3 and 4 for four or five times, you will have about 20 found values.

They are basically in two groups. One is the nitro value of your car. The other is the nitro value of the opponent.

6. Add those value addresses to the address list.

7. Frozen your car's nitro value to "1" for unlimited nitro.

Note that you will have to repeat the whole process for the new match. The addresses will change every time.
Of course, the pointer scan will save the effort. Someone can post the point for every new game version. I am not familiar with that.

Last edited:

hotcakex

Reaction score
A complicated but future-proof method:

After the loading, before the start, both your car and the opponent's car will have an initial float value of 0.125 for the nitro.

1. Before the start, in Cheat Engine for the "First Scan", search the "Float" "Exact Value" of 0.125.

2. Start the game, run only a few milliseconds.

3. Pause the game and search "Increased value" for "Next Scan".

4. Resume the game, run only a few milliseconds.

Repeat Step 3 and 4 for four or five times, you will have about 20 found values.

They are basically in two groups. One is the nitro value of your car. The other is the nitro value of the opponent.

6. Add those value addresses to the address list.

7. Frozen your car's nitro value to "1" for unlimited nitro.

Note that you will have to repeat the whole process for the new match. The addresses will change every time.
Of course, the pointer scan will save the effort. Someone can post the point for every new game version. I am not familiar with that.

Thank you very much, i managed to get it to work.
is it possible to save these addresses that I found for the next races even when I close the game and reopen it?

junior_clk

Reaction score
Thank you very much, i managed to get it to work.
is it possible to save these addresses that I found for the next races even when I close the game and reopen it?

the adresses changes every time, so you need a script like tunderax made