Trainer Search

muradmk

Reaction score
A complicated but future-proof method:

After the loading, before the start, both your car and the opponent's car will have an initial float value of 0.125 for the nitro.

1. Before the start, in Cheat Engine for the "First Scan", search the "Float" "Exact Value" of 0.125.

2. Start the game, run only a few milliseconds.

3. Pause the game and search "Increased value" for "Next Scan".

4. Resume the game, run only a few milliseconds.

Repeat Step 3 and 4 for four or five times, you will have about 20 found values.

They are basically in two groups. One is the nitro value of your car. The other is the nitro value of the opponent.

6. Add those value addresses to the address list.

7. Frozen your car's nitro value to "1" for unlimited nitro.

Note that you will have to repeat the whole process for the new match. The addresses will change every time.
Of course, the pointer scan will save the effort. Someone can post the point for every new game version. I am not familiar with that.

How can i know the value of my car from the 20 found values to frozen it to "1"?

Jiggie81

Reaction score
Please!
there is a trainer for this game elsewhere, they have
  • Instant Boost Refill
  • Unlimited Boost
would love to have a trainer for this game on this site
I am not sure if you could help me but I am very interested in trying to get hold of the means of doing this thanks

Razerl

Reaction score
hola soy nuevo me podrian ayudar en como ¿poner los archivos al juego? ¿Y los pasos de procedimiento?
gracias

kevin mcdade

Reaction score
If you would like my Cheat Engine table, message me for the link. And please do not re-share this.

The majority of the game is server-sided, which means a lot of values will not be able to be modified.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on this so I haven't been able to find much in the game, but currently this table contains:

CLIENT SIDE STUFF:
- Boost Modifier: Use (SHIFT) or (X on an Xbox controller) to increase your current amount of boost.

SERVER SIDE STUFF - Everything in this section is ONLY for visual purposes, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THESE and I've only included them in case you want to know how many of a certain item you have:
- Credits
- Wrenches
- Spotlight Chips
- Tuning Kits - Stage 1
- Tuning Kits - Stage 1 - Super
- Tuning Kits - Stage 2
- Tuning Kits - Stage 3
- Tuning Kits - Stage 4
- Tuning Kits - Stage 5

There is a few more things included that don't work correctly at the moment since I haven't fully updated the entire table for the latest update.

I plan on doing some more experiments with this game to see what can be possibly cheated.
can i have the link

Dr.FSS

Reaction score
So, anything regarding the latest update (v30)?

I've been trying to edit variables on Android's beta release the numbers change but don't take effect since it's connected to the server.
I've actually been wondering how this trainer you have here is working since Windows release is also connected to servers thus shouldn't work.

scrabz

Reaction score
Would appreciate it if you could PM it to me as well! Thanks

jjjjjoe

Reaction score
I have the trainer for the latest windows version. PM me if you want it.:D

Rowlet911

Reaction score
is there a trainer for unlimited boost for the pc version?

meochan

Reaction score
Anyone has a working trainer/cheat table in hand?

new360

Reaction score
+1 Table for cheat engine please. Also does anyone have a trainer?

new360

Reaction score
I got the cheatengine script but its not working on the new version. I saw that @jjjjjoe knows how to make it work and has a trainer. Would really appreciate one right now.