Trainer Search

Ozmandias

Reaction score
Since is not a competitive pvp multiplayer, i think that is a great game to Mr. Antifun to do a trainer. Infinity health, gold and keys would be awesome. To play just for fun, not worrying about to chase those resources.

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
+1 Cheat Engine can get you the money I just need the health now and specials would also be nice.

Tylissa

Reaction score
I made this same one not long ago and everyone ignored it. :/

In addition to the cheats listed in the OP might I request "no cooldown time on relics and abilities"?

Reaction score
Supposedly Mr.AntiFun said it is illegal to make any third party software specifically for the game in a earlier thread, Sorry to burst thou bubbles it made my penis sad also :(...

Tylissa

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not. lol. I have a trainer, it's just barren of features (infinite HP and have 100,000 gold) but if you do try to use it online it crashes the game anyway. So yeah they can definitely be made to not work online.

Also if that were the case why has this not been moved to Rejected by now.

Reaction score
428add74e4eb98c6c6d24c54095cc860.png

InkyMyCat

Reaction score
This is a fantastic game. I have over 250 hours in the game without a trainer :D

Tylissa

Reaction score
An advantage over what? It's not a competitive game.... lol.

In that case, why make trainers at all? Every game EULA says the same thing about reverse engineering etc. Might as well just shut down then.