Trainer Search

cyberfreak

Reaction score
well using Ultra edit will no longer work cause they ether encypted the file information or change how it was in the alpha in case you were using that to cheat with. But increasing invitory size and how to hack stacked items would be good.

JDamien

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea on how to find money now? Used to be float but that no longer works sadly. :/ Any constructive help is appreciated.

onangelswings

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea on how to find money now? Used to be float but that no longer works sadly. :/ Any constructive help is appreciated.

Yeah to find money in cheat engine set the value to float, then if you have silver so lets say 1 silver and 10 copper, in the value field type in 1,10 and first scan that, once you have scanned it, go to a merchant and either buy or sell something, so lets say a beer at 26 copper, once sold exit the merchant screen, change the value in cheat engine now to what your current silver / copper value is in game, so it would now be 1,36, next scan and you should pick it up straight away, if not just increase or decrease the amount of money until the value is found

JDamien

Reaction score
Yeah to find money in cheat engine set the value to float, then if you have silver so lets say 1 silver and 10 copper, in the value field type in 1,10 and first scan that, once you have scanned it, go to a merchant and either buy or sell something, so lets say a beer at 26 copper, once sold exit the merchant screen, change the value in cheat engine now to what your current silver / copper value is in game, so it would now be 1,36, next scan and you should pick it up straight away, if not just increase or decrease the amount of money until the value is found

Hmmm tried it last night with float but I'll have to try it again, maybe I screwed up somewhere cause I couldn't get it to work. Thanks for the info either way. :)

GideonFluff

Reaction score
You might have to use dots . instead of comma , depending on your settings JDamien :) It works for me that way

cyberfreak

Reaction score
what might prove handy is if we can get infinite log, stone, and ore storage that way we never run out of items to craft

cyberfreak

Reaction score
at JDamien :
your better off using a code to give you infinite burial certs just don't place them in your chest lol for money wise. because the shops tend to glitch out and won't restock.

Kevin92

Reaction score
for money it's float and you need to find the value with 0.00 ( ex : 1 silver and 54 copper = 1.54)