Trainer Search

Krescent

Reaction score
+1 here too... though instead of infinite xp, i'd hope for something along the lines of a mega-xp modifier...

I'd rather avoid pointless grind rather than flat out break the game...the games own cheat mode does that well enough. XD

MerksMurasaki

Reaction score
I would like to something like x2/x4/x6 xp/money option to earn per battle also items don't decrease

Poutouyou

Reaction score
Done as in he added those requests to the opening post
Ok. Then can I suggest an Edit option?
It is available in the "CheatHappens" trainer. I want to be able to switch character and play with Haseo 5th form earlier, since Vol4 is too short.

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
+1 Character stat editor would be nice as well!

done

+1 here too... though instead of infinite xp, i'd hope for something along the lines of a mega-xp modifier...
I'd rather avoid pointless grind rather than flat out break the game...the games own cheat mode does that well enough. XD
done

I add both your suggestion and that of MerksMurasaki. :)

I would like to something like x2/x4/x6 xp/money option to earn per battle also items don't decrease

Done.

Ok. Then can I suggest an Edit option?
It is available in the "************" trainer. I want to be able to switch character and play with Haseo 5th form earlier, since Vol4 is too short.

I did not understand, can you tell me the exact name of the cheat you want me to add to the post? '^^

Oh i just thought of a new option to add: Fast weapon level up

Done. :)

MerksMurasaki

Reaction score
I found and downloaded a trainer and was going to post it but don't know how to add files to the post :p if anyone can let me know how to add it I'll do it asap, I'll drop a img of what options the trainer has below, if the picture doesn't show here's the link to it https://imgur.com/a/AQ2G7
AQ2G7

"Edit" Just made a post for the trainer if you guys still need it you can find it here, https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/hack-g-u-last-recode.14775/

Last edited:

Ashuraman

Reaction score
I did not understand, can you tell me the exact name of the cheat you want me to add to the post? '^^
I believe he means a character editor. Like changing the character you control for a different one

Ashuraman

Reaction score
The more i play the more i come across things that would be useful to add to the trainer: Fast completion of the Book Of 1000 challenges

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score

the problem is that cheat mode will bar you from unlocking achievements, or some of them.

Tarahuo

Reaction score
Yeah Cheat Mode just really does what the game says it does, "Let you enjoy the story" without being able to clear all the achievements (at least the Max Lvl one as far as I've seen). I now keep dreaming about at least the money cheat so that I can buy materials to +5 all my weapons, money is scarce early game, or always rather. Infinite Item cheats would also allow us to trade indefinitely as well.