Trainer Search

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah Cheat Mode just really does what the game says it does, "Let you enjoy the story" without being able to clear all the achievements (at least the Max Lvl one as far as I've seen). I now keep dreaming about at least the money cheat so that I can buy materials to +5 all my weapons, money is scarce early game, or always rather. Infinite Item cheats would also allow us to trade indefinitely as well.

Done. :)

Please add Infinite Addler's Keys.

Done. :)

Poutouyou

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I mean a way to edit as in:
- Item number of item in slot #1 for example
- Edit weapon skill level (weapon level when you use them a lot or use beginner's book)
- Edit party level (up or down cause the exp rate is crazy, and I outlevel a lot of the content ;( )
- Edit party character (allow to swap character, from any of the game, even main character for another one. it was possible on PS2)
- Edit main character form (haseo has 5 form in the game, 5th form is the new one from volume 4 which sadly can't be use outside so it would be nice to be able to use it in previous volumes)
- Add item x in slot #y

A lot of this could be done using CE.
Sorry if greedy :p

I did not understand, can you tell me the exact name of the cheat you want me to add to the post? '^^

Name of cheats:
- Item editor (To equip the weapon/armor we want)
- Character editor (for haseo form)
- Party editor
- Weapon Skill level editor

Last edited:

Codyw92

Reaction score
could we also go for inf/all greeting cards as well as inf/max virus cores?

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
ah... one hit kill? infinite hp for avatar battles? maybe faster movement speed and attack speed?

Ashuraman

Reaction score
ah... one hit kill? infinite hp for avatar battles? maybe faster movement speed and attack speed?
Infinite Avatar HP will glitch/freeze the game during a certain battle on volume 2, it was the same thing on ps2

necronzero

Reaction score
Starting G.U. 3 as we speak. Leveling is super fast in this remaster. xD

Tarahuo

Reaction score
Starting G.U. 3 as we speak. Leveling is super fast in this remaster. xD

Yeah they did balance things out pretty nicely, I still would love some cheats (without the actual cheat mode) though! :))

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Infinite Avatar HP will glitch/freeze the game during a certain battle on volume 2, it was the same thing on ps2
but wait, we can just turn off the cheat for that battle. infinite health doesn't stay after activating it once. its like an over powered regen spell on constant until you turn off the cheat

sherlotta

Reaction score
I know two different cheat engine tables that help with the book 1000 and Skeith and many more of the things requested here

Jose Luis Melo

Reaction score
I know two different cheat engine tables that help with the book 1000 and Skeith and many more of the things requested here

where is this table!?, I NEED IT! I WANT IT! I MUST HAVE IT!

Edit: Found it, now i need to learn how to ******* use it!

Last edited: