Trainer Search

triplevolkie

Reaction score
So the original cheats with in game console makes the game crash while playing spv3 campaign, also the development trainer v2 doesn't work at all anymore.

So please Mrantifun i know you can , make a trainer for this please... no one else will do it for us.

you need hale combat evolved too install hale custom edition something like that.
spv3 source
https://www.reddit.com/r/halospv3/comments/4pqwor/spv300_released_download_in_here/

i would love if you had the cheats as the development trainer v2
such as : freeze enemies & gun shots

thank you

Kind Regards
VK

AR-15

Reaction score
Been looking for a trainer for this for the last year, guess my search continues...

Maximus19

Reaction score
I dont think he will apply to this,and i dont think he will do as you say,
The site own to him,so you hope for something that it wont happen.
And beside who gots time nowdays to build trainers for those games?
The world got bigger problems then bothering with little matters

staredcraft

Donor
Reaction score
I dont think he will apply to this,and i dont think he will do as you say,
The site own to him,so you hope for something that it wont happen.
And beside who gots time nowdays to build trainers for those games?
The world got bigger problems then bothering with little matters

Wow got nothing else better do than come into a REQUEST thread and dump on everyone. We're not expecting him to do as we say, we just home he'll consider things

Maximus19

Reaction score
Wow "you" got nothing else better "to" do then come into a REQUEST thread and dump on everyone. We're not expecting him to do as we say, we just "hope" he will consider things
is that what you trying to say oh-hey=okay :p

Stimmy

Reaction score
Since it also bugged me that the dev cheats crash SPV3, I coded a trainer myself.

It works by patching the Halo code in some places, to skip the cheat enable checks. Source code is included, in case you're interested in details.
So, the cheats can be enabled while the cheat enable variables (which crash the game when they are true) stay at false.
All cheats also present in the Dev Trainer work, except for the "Damage Onto You" cheat.

Here is a YouTube video of the trainer in action:
A direct download link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/oynlvxvy0syrl55/SPV3Trainer.zip

But be warned: This trainer can mess up the gameplay in some places, especially if one spams explosives. As Masterz1337 wrote in one reddit post about cheating, this can make levels impossible to finish.
Example: I've had the grenades and rockets lose their explosion radius and splash damage at one point in The Maw. Then, one can't blow up the reactors anymore.
Restarting the game doesn't work, the problem seems to be inside the savegame.

It should be used with caution, and I recommend not to overuse the infinite ammo/grenades capabilities.

And I recommend not talking about this trainer on the HaloSPV3 reddit, since I made two posts about it there (since I consider the trainer to be a valuable addition to the game), and some moderator deleted my posts without even writing me a message. The SPV3 team seems to be strictly against cheats.
Well, why does one make a mod at the first place, if one doesn't like modding?!

I hope the trainer works as intended.

Stimmy