Trainer Search

Derzlak

Reaction score
i don't really see a chance of this getting made, that really sucks i really need something for health.
There is a cheat/ trainer already in cheathapppens for this game but the money key doesn't seem to add anything everything else still works

knight72

Reaction score
There is a cheat/ trainer already in cheathapppens for this game but the money key doesn't seem to add anything everything else still works
i have had a lifetime membership to that site for years. when i saw they was going to make a trainer for it i got it soon as it came out. does suck that the money cheat doesn't work. last time i played that was over a month ago so i don't know whats going on with it now.

RandPrint

Reaction score
I shared a trainer I made that does work for money in the user submitted section here, you just have to buy the lottery tickets and I made them be winners every time. Since i just edited the game directly it may work in conjunction with other trainers that are a separate app, but I can't test if it works with the cheathappppens trainer b'c I'm not a member there.