Trainer Search

bloodsucker

Reaction score
+1 still no news ? game is mixture between commander conquer + red alert if anyone like them they will like this game

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This game is a b***h when comes to health , Im still working on god mode cheat but may go with something else like super health for selected unit .

snowmanjs

Reaction score
No overheat and infinitive energy for the carrier would be good enough, since as far as I can tell you get the carrier every time and its a powerfull weapon once you put energy in weapons and it can repair itself

blackyrus

Reaction score
No overheat and infinitive energy for the carrier would be good enough, since as far as I can tell you get the carrier every time and its a powerfull weapon once you put energy in weapons and it can repair itself
Agree

bloodsucker

Reaction score
may be quick repair since health value so tricky. Population is something you should focus the most

Someguysname

Reaction score
What would make a fun alternative to infinite RUs and CUs would be to make the piles themselves infinite, to keep the worker/salvagers busy.

bloodsucker

Reaction score
What would make a fun alternative to infinite RUs and CUs would be to make the piles themselves infinite, to keep the worker/salvagers busy.
indeed spoken from a wise man but Pop cheat will go well with it so worker doesnt have to takeing any space

Renesi

Reaction score
Holy mother of saint hedgehogs. o_O
Man, you awesome. Never seen before so... interested in their hobby people.
Thanx you a lot, I think you do the awesome work!

Lio

Reaction score
in regards of the "unit superhealth" option, if the Unit gains veteran ranks, their Health (and armor) value is changing and set back to normal

so maybe an "max veteran rank/xp" option is needed and needed to be activated befor any superhealth option

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Don't need god mode, super health is fine, but i won't use it, but please add instant units building, and instant research(engineering) and maybe unlimited power for mobile carrier

cristikro

Reaction score
+(10^10^10^10^10^10)^1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Avenger93

Reaction score
You know ... I don't get this: why the hell are you people saying "DON'T put x and y in"? I mean ... no one is forcing you to use any option you don't like. Some people might want to use those options, I for one am all for as many options as mrantifun chooses to add to the trainer.