Trainer Search

Someguysname

Reaction score
I'm all for options that cause the enemy AI to question their sanity about attacking an invincible ten million man army.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
+1 for that, just took a look on the Trailer the game is really good!

jon11

Reaction score
ty mrantifun if u need sleep go u do so much trainer for ur fan dont forget to breath and relax at some point

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
After hours of work i managed to get God Mode done , Tested it on skrimish and testing it on missions now , Hopefully it works and i didn't waste the last 3 hours on a single cheat for nothing .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hallelujah , Seems to work perfectly fine ,Now for Fast Kill cheat i could add it to the trainer but the way it would work that it would lower all the enemy units health to very low amounts and effect every enemy once activated , Should i add that or leave it out ?,It could effect ally AI if there is such thing .

BiggusDikkus

Reaction score
Nice work, man! I think you may as well add it? People can always choose whether or not they want to use it.

Someguysname

Reaction score
There are allies through out the story, the Sakala being the biggest.

BiggusDikkus

Reaction score
Well ,Usually it doesn't work that way , People get bugged and start asking me for a fix so i may leave it out , Checking out other stuff at the moment .
Fair play, ultimately I think you got everything essential! Thanks again!

Justtry

Reaction score
MrAntiFun stunning work! But my browser is crushing because i use refresh button to much ... need the trainer bad:)

jon11

Reaction score
u do like u want to i mean u try the game and know what are the basic need after that is luxery

ninokuni

Reaction score
Great Mr Antifun! Thanks for priorizing it! Your work is always great, i'm anxious to see the results :D

junior_clk

Reaction score
Hallelujah , Seems to work perfectly fine ,Now for Fast Kill cheat i could add it to the trainer but the way it would work that it would lower all the enemy units health to very low amounts and effect every enemy once activated , Should i add that or leave it out ?,It could effect ally AI if there is such thing .

just add it, people can chose to enable it