Trainer Search

Guamalo

Donor
Reaction score
Coop game turned Buy2Play on steam that handles like Killing Floor/Gears of War.
The thing is that the game centers itself around coop campaign missions, and to get better gear you gotta really grind materials and money through tough missions you can't solo.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/366160/

They removed the cash shop when it got released on Steam and rebalanced the whole game around the idea of it making a lot of things better in comparison to the F2P version. Though they rebalanced the grind, it is still a tremendous time sink. It takes MONTHS grinding off certain missions collecting super rare materials that you have to compete with party members for.

I hope that maybe you could simply make a godmode or something for the coop missions to be soloed for easy farming. It would make the process so much faster not requiring having a full party of 6 people trying to sprint past all the hazards and complete a mission thousands of times just to fight over a 1 in 6 chance of getting the item they need once out of what may be a total of a thousand required.

The loot is gambled between the party meaning only one of your party has a 1 in 6 chance of receiving the item if it does show up on the reward table, if it doesn't show up at all then you gotta keep running it till it does.

Essentially playing alone wouldn't get rid of a lot of factors, but certainly make the korean grind aspect of it more tolerable. I think someone calculated on the forums that it would take like more than a year to even get a full tier 5 armor set because of all the rare drops required along with the millions needed per part.

I just want to have my cool bomb suit armor.

The F2P version is so awful in comparison to the Steam version, but I won't lie.
This is not a AAA title and this game looks dated, but boy is it fun.