Trainer Search

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
I figured out how to change pretty much all values apart from the money, if anyone can tell me how one can do the decimal points with CE It can last until MAF has the trainer out

ThinkTank

Reaction score
I figured out how to change pretty much all values apart from the money, if anyone can tell me how one can do the decimal points with CE It can last until MAF has the trainer out
I think use the binary option, when selected it says bits/decimal

Bogusbarrel

Reaction score
Dear Sir

I've found the money value with CE.

choose value type to all, and scan type to "values between" for example if you play as rome you have 350 money, put the values 349000 and 351000 and do a first search, while the game is still paused buy something for 100 units of money and search again for values between 249000 and 251000.
You'll only get 2 addresses, the money value is the second one

Kostas1100

Reaction score
you can use ingame cheats until trainer is out. open with ^
or change/add parameters at common/modifiers 00_hardcoded
i added discipline and some military stuff...

cheatname amount

cash= for the schmekels
power= for all the powers
manpower= for manpower but it will jump back to original number after the day