Trainer Search

Sgtveritas

Reaction score
Well, I can't help with the rest of the options, but infinium is pretty easy. Click on the value type box and select all, then insert amount of infinium you have at the beginning, then press search. Spend 5-10k infinium, pause the game and you should have a red number in the upper left box with the original to the right. Double-click, then insert the amount of infinium you want (max is 999999999). This is using Cheat Engine, by the way.

Last edited:

Sgtveritas

Reaction score
Strange, always works for me. Did you set the box under where it says "Exact Value" to "All"? This is the only way I could get it to work, or you could try one of the other byte options. Also, you cannot spend more then 5-20k infinium (I think, only spend 5-10k usually) before the scan completes.

Sgtveritas

Reaction score
not working :/

Not sure what to tell you then... Are you certain that you have All selected in the Value Type box directly under Scan Type? Also, you have to start scanning before you buy something, and there is no need to do a next scan. Using the next button will only bring up nothing, however if you follow the steps you should have a value in the upper left box (big one) which has a red number next to a black number (updated value and previous) that you need to double-click, then enter the amount of infinium you want.