Trainer Search

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
That's a good game, really :) .
It is easy to have a lot of XP, points of displacement, bullets and other things with Cheat Engine. One looks for with "byte" and one finds in 2 or 3 times. To increase her level, her strength it is also simple.

krusko

Donor
Reaction score
+1
1. GM
2.Inf Items
3.atr points
4.skill points

xaxabua

Reaction score
That's a good game, really :) .
It is easy to have a lot of XP, points of displacement, bullets and other things with Cheat Engine. One looks for with "byte" and one finds in 2 or 3 times. To increase her level, her strength it is also simple.

Yes thanks i try before, now i got HP only work with "byte" but can`t find way to work for nuts and AP

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Why try to have some nuts ? With a level to 50 you said nothing about all enemies and you take them their possessions...
For the XP, it is necessary to change "byte" in "4 bytes" in the found result then you modify the number by 99999 and even more if you want. I arrived to the level 61. But I didn't try higher, I am strong enough like that;)

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
But with the trainer of M. AntiFun, my life is to 999 but it descends nevertheless at the time of the fights (red rod). I don't know what will happen when it will be to zero because it doesn't go back up anymore, even with the syringes...