Trainer Search

bojarr

Reaction score
That's quite a list , Will see what i can do :) ,Starting on it now will keep you updated.
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo ---done
Infinite GMP
Infinite Material/Items
Infinite Suppressor--done
Infinite Rep
Infinite Heroism
No Reload--done
No Recoil
Super Accuracy
Undetected

WOW!!! SO FAST!!!!

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
That's quite a list , Will see what i can do :) ,Starting on it now will keep you updated.
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo ---done
Infinite GMP
Infinite Material/Items
Infinite Rep
Infinite Heroism
No Reload--done
No Recoil
Super Accuracy
Undetected
I'm pretty sure this would be server side (might actually not be since you can level up the motherbase etc while offline) , but could you see if you can do one for motherbase coins

Last edited:

derezzd

Reaction score
The game is 20GB and didn't allow preload so it will take time for it to finish downloading ,4-5 hours should be to finish downloading , Meanwhile i will work on mad max :) .

I soon as I saw "didnt allow preload" i was thinking "I wonder if he is going to do mad max", then I kept reading. Good Mad. Thanks for all the hard work. Id give you a big hug if I could.

Kaje1985

Reaction score
You're doing an awesome job, dude! I have a Lifetime over at CH and they haven't even got a Mad Max trainer out yet - I don't know what they're doing, but they're taking forever!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I soon as I saw "didnt allow preload" i was thinking "I wonder if he is going to do mad max", then I kept reading. Good Mad. Thanks for all the hard work. Id give you a big hug if I could.
Mad max is already out.

rajinator25

Reaction score
Infinite Health ---done
Infinite Ammo ---done
Infinite GMP
Infinite Material/Items
Infinite Rep
Infinite Heroism
No Reload--done
No Recoil
Super Accuracy---done
Undetected

You're... pretty good!
tumblr_nai2v8i2ID1rd3759o1_500.gif

Also MAF don't forget there's also Demon points (opposite of hero points). So it would be best if you had add 20000 hero points and add 20000 demon points buttons

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Should be up within 20 minutes, I haven't finished up everything requested because i have to go out for the rest of the day to takecare of some stuff but got almost everything done ,Will be updating it will fixes and more stuff later on .

yunieed

Reaction score
Infinite Health ---done
Infinite Ammo ---done
Infinite GMP
Infinite Material/Items
Infinite Rep
Infinite Heroism
No Reload--done
No Recoil
Super Accuracy---done
Undetected
Thank you ;D