Trainer Search

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
I know your a busy man so I wasn't sure if you saw a post of mine, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind updating Mordheim, city of the damned. They recently released the campaign and It would be fun :3, even if you only update the two you cheats you already made, that would be enough. Thanky you.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I know your a busy man so I wasn't sure if you saw a post of mine, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind updating Mordheim, city of the damned. They recently released the campaign and It would be fun :3, even if you only update the two you cheats you already made, that would be enough. Thanky you.

in time we will be rewarded just have to be patient for awhile longer -how long i can not say but it will get done try and find something to do /play untill then

i agree on what u said about the cheats but a money cheat might come in handy now allso u might want a inf duribility cheat for weapons and armor but but MAF will figure out what can be done

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
The money cheat is easy with enjin. And Ive just been running a separate tracking number for health for every character I have. Its a bit tedious and grr that your characters can stil rleceive injuries when they don't fall in battle, but the game itself keeps making me restart my warband. I will get stuck waiting for the computer to finish their turn and they never do, so I have to retreat. And when I retreat its brutal. Like my last one killed one, lost and eye on another, lost a leg on another, and equipment. So I just table flipped and quit xD

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Had some stuff come up yesterday ,Working on it at the moment ,Seems like the game has changed build to 64 bit so this will require a whole new trainer and explains why current trainer stopped working .