Trainer Search

Hard to Crear

Reaction score
Hello,

Requesting a trainer for the following game:
Title: Mud and Blood : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1391530/Mud_and_Blood/
Platform: Steam
Version: 0.4.4g

I would like the following options below:
Campaign Mode:
1. Unlimited Health
2. Max Combat
3. Max Morale

Classic Mode:
1. Increase Tactical Points (Either set value or user defined)
2. Decrease Tactical Points (As above, needed as game will notice if you have too many points)
3. Set Tactical Points (Points stay at defined value the entire game)

I Request this first time.

Since my English skills are poor, I tried to write according to the rules. I'm not sure if this is correct. Please understand if I'm wrong. The reason I applied here is because this game is so difficult. And during a Google search, it seemed to me that there were only posts requesting trainers for this game or virus trap sites. This game is so minor that there doesn't seem to be a trainer.

While searching on Google, I came across someone applying for a trainer for this game on this site last year, so I came here. (It appears that the person applied last year and was not successful. If someone applied first, does the other person have to reapply after a certain period of time?)

Since I'm using a translator, I hope what I want to say is conveyed well.

And I applied again based on what the person posted last year. I wish I could at least have unlimited points used in classic mode. It is difficult to determine what features are available in the game and how to use them.

jerome1652

Reaction score
+1 been waiting for a trainer since June 2022 :) Really like this game. Plus it was my post :)