Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will download xcom 2 and do it first then naruto , Should be out sometime today .

Razzor

Reaction score
You should add "all items" for buying all costumes in adventure mode :)

Thanks Mrantifun! ♥

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
Added all of the options requested to the original topic just for convenience sake. Just goes to show that figuring out the options is the hardest part about making a request :)

Razzor

Reaction score
Added all of the options requested to the original topic just for convenience sake. Just goes to show that figuring out the options is the hardest part about making a request :)
Thank you :)

Philip41999

Reaction score
be a bit depressed if this trainer not out today :( looking forward to it though no matter what.

KevinM

Reaction score
Please ? Could you add infinite substitution too ? Thank you MrAntiFun, you are the best =)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ya i know this sucks , Its not my fault though the game was suppose to be released after 2 hours so i didnt rush the download a day prior to the release , I will do my best to get it done before i go to bed .

sikone773

Reaction score
I added it to the front of the page. Not sure how much MrAntiFun would be able to program in however.
Well it look's like the xcom 2 trainer is done all we can do is wait plus i just remembered this game today so i'm installing it as we type.