Trainer Search

Expona

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely agree with the super stats. Best feature with the 2k16 trainer.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
VC!!!! Let's break this shitty money grabbing game and flood the the Park with cheaters!!!

Reaction score
VC!!!! Let's break this shitty money grabbing game and flood the the Park with cheaters!!!

Messing with the VC is what gets you banned. SuperStats is the best I've seen. You play the game, but get incredible amount per game.. It has to be some work involved or else you'll get banned. MrAntiFun trainer below still works on 2K16 & I've used it with no problem. I have 300K VC & I just about everything in the game & I'm a one of a kind...

2016_09_19_2_02_19.jpg

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Messing with the VC is what gets you banned. SuperStats is the best I've seen. You play the game, but get incredible amount per game.. It has to be some work involved or else you'll get banned. MrAntiFun trainer below still works on 2K16 & I've used it with no problem. I have 300K VC & I just about everything in the game & I'm a one of a kind...

2016_09_19_2_02_19.jpg

What do you use the Superstats for then? Do they work in Mycareer? Or How do you use them effectively?

Reaction score
What do you use the Superstats for then? Do they work in Mycareer? Or How do you use them effectively?

Superstats lets you steal the ball about 90% of the time, your teammates won't miss, you won't either, your speed is maxed out. You're like superman on the court... Here's a few of my games using it... You could easily score 100 points if you wanted too, have 20 assists. Just put game difficulty on HOF 2x your VC. You'll get about 3,000 to 4,000 VC per game. keeps you off the radar