Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winternoise

Reaction score
well.. and maybe freeze AI , had it on xbox and the AI rly sucks, rubberbanding at the finest etc.

utti

Reaction score
Would surely be great, but since the whole damn thing is "online", I guess there will be no trainer. Tried some things with CheatEngine but nothing really worked... :/

Winternoise

Reaction score
so after some research, money goes over the server, all the other stuff works, like freeze AI (which where damn cool.. coz AI sucks even on pc..ugh)

*Okay, I figured out you can play alone(Option in settings) without other ppl, but when I change the money, it won't save.. or I did something wrong.

Last edited:

Winternoise

Reaction score
Freeze AI were enough, u earn enough money, just the AI is a pain to get 1st place or so for the most

Winternoise

Reaction score
think so, so far I know only the money is stored on a server, so ya should work.

If anti would/will make one, unlimited nos and freeze AI were enough :)

xXPjsXx

Reaction score
think so, so far I know only the money is stored on a server, so ya should work.

If anti would/will make one, unlimited nos and freeze AI were enough :)
Theres currently a rep glitch, and money can be easily farmed by doing the A Legend's Wheels race with a good car.

Winternoise

Reaction score
Theres currently a rep glitch, and money can be easily farmed by doing the A Legend's Wheels race with a good car.
haven't find that race yet, my fastest car is atm an m3 with over 600hp, but I stuck atm at 16% story coz in the most races my car is falling under the map.. and with no pause option or so it's rly annoying... >_>

Anyway, I bet u need a high/higher level for that race but do u know the location?

bob123

Reaction score
Yeah a trainer would be awesome for this one. The AI rubberbands and cheats like crazy. I would love to return the favor!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Game is online only and we will not make a trainer for such games .

Status
Not open for further replies.