Trainer Search

Choppy

Reaction score
hello all while we wait for the real deal here on MRAF
just wanted to share some cheat engine script, it compose of pretty much a character/inventory editor and as usual hp/sp/jp editor. money as well.
the cheat engine is much more flexible you can control what and how much you want in the game with the editor. been using it since launch it works.

how you can download now i'd like to include a link but needs a forum mod approval and that doesn't happen quickly enough so here is the site name (******************.com) and just search that; and under the tab cheat engine downloads, chose Tables and next is to find the game you can either manually click each page and spot for octopath traveler or just use the search bar above and search the game. look for a post created by DrummerIX and jump to post and the very first page check out the latest of his cheats DL that and viola easy pz. hope that was simple enough.

wziemniak

Reaction score
(...)
just wanted to share some cheat engine script, it compose of pretty much a character/inventory editor (...)
how you can download now i'd like to include a link but needs a forum mod approval and that doesn't happen quickly enough so here is the site name (******************.com) (...) look for a post created by DrummerIX and jump to post and the very first page check out the latest of his cheats DL that and viola easy pz. hope that was simple enough.
I have no idea how they use inventory editing by replacing items since you can only replace healing plum with 'nothing'.
For now I just added myself some cash to buy healing potions and better equipment. Makes playing this game easier enough but not to easy to ruin it.