Reaction score
hello,
i would like to have a trainer for the RTS Original war

options:

1. unlimited health

(pretty much all i want)

Gothikus

Reaction score
that it's been "watched" means that Mr.antifun or one of his cohorts has read this?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
depends who it was watched by :cool:

CaesarCze

Reaction score
this might help its how to hack game in cheat engine.

might make your work easier as you will understand principles behind the game encryption

Resources
Just find excact value 2-3x times.
The memories is 4-byte, in order Boxes, Oil, Siberit.
If Adress of Boxes are B00004a0 then adress of oil is B00004a4
and siberit is B00004a8 {just plus 4}

Health
Full Health have value "1000", just find that excact value whne unit have full health, then wound it, search decreased value, then wound again...

Experimence
That took me 20 minutes uff
For some strange reason, experimence value is multiplied by 30 and add some random number 0-29.
For example, if you have 1200 in Combat experimence, value in memory will be 36000-36030. Just search values between 2x times, and you will find 2 memories.
First(with lower adress) is just showing value for selected units(we will use that value latter)
Second, is value, what we want. Rasie it as much as you want
biggrin.png

The adresses experimence is in order, Combat, Building, Machinery, Science. So when Combat is 0CAAAC adres of Building will be 0CAAAC plus 4 = 0CAAB0 etc., it save some time...

If you want find adresses of other unit, just select new unit, look at Value of First exp adress we found, then search for excact value...also save much time.

I hope someone will use it, enjoy game

Gothikus

Reaction score
bad thing is, i just can't seem to get cheat-engine working properly..... rly can't figure that thing out so far ><

Gothikus

Reaction score
hmm... i think i got it now, what you meant and how it works. but it seems that i cannot increase the hp of my units over 1000 (full health), this will crash the game ><

TophatGhost

Reaction score
Is there an update on this? Just bought it on Steam for old times sake. Standard trainer, health, ammo, resources etc. :D

3d4r3d

Reaction score
Would also req for the trainer with unl. hp and stats (Which is all you need tbh)
@CaesarCze Cheat Engine won't work with this game.. Since the ongoing patcher Stcuk made a kind of an anticheat system on the game which prevents the game loadout when it reckons in Taskbar (background). :(

Liam1608

Reaction score
i also would have a trainer for this game. i already try this with cheat engine, but every level has his own address for example ressources.

can please someone make a trainer who is a pro in it ;)

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
Insanely old request I know but aye i'd love a trainer for this thing, I know MAF is -always- busy the poor sod but I dunno, its so old, would it take long to make a quick trainer? plus with no more updates for the game he'd never need update the trainer so it'd be a one off thing.

Rasalom

Reaction score
Yes, please...
Pretty please.
You can't use CE on this.

Gothikus

Reaction score
Damn, my request was indeed quite old xD
Would still love a trainer though! Like I said, I cannot seem to get Cheat-Engine working properly on this... Besides, having to select every mission before playing in the way it (seemingly) requires.. Is kinda breaking the fun in the game.

Gothikus

Reaction score
Huzzah! Another +1! Let us hope that the big Mr. MF, will find some spare time for this one someday! :)