Trainer Search

RODE_85

Reaction score
Out of Reach now has it where you can play singleplayer, so a trainer shouldn't be a problem now.

pbeezy

Reaction score
I poked around in cheat engine but it seems most of the stuff is server side. I was able to get inventory items to a set amount on screen but didnt register. @MrAntiFun, I can gift this game to you if you want to give it a shot? or it's currently $4.00 dollars on G2A

lee_terry_jr

Reaction score
An easy way to find out if its server sided is to start steam in offline mode and try to run the game like that. If steam is already running and you don't want to exit/restart steam or dono how to do that you can always just disconnect your computer from the internet before launching the game (if you are trying this you can test to see if you are disconnected by trying to load a new page in the browser). If the game loads and plays fine while you are not connected to the net then it is not server sided. I was thinking about getting the game myself on payday and if I do I will test it to see for myself.

UPDATE: a friend of mine let me try his copy of the game and i was able to disconnect the network after starting the game and play without network for 10-15 minutes without problems or noticeable changes. therefore I conclude that its not a server sided game. Perhaps the stack size its not shown in an exact value in the memory and I would suggest using greater than/less then last scan.

Last edited: