Trainer Search

James Robinson

Reaction score
they made a new update in payday 2 and your trainer no longer works, wondering if you could make a new one.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
hello james,
i'm sorry, unfortunately that game is compiled by LUA(programming language influenced by C++ and others) which is hard to manage and waste of time so in my opinion wait for response from @MrAntiFun if he is agreed or not to do that operation :)

MeJa87

Reaction score
Hi Team ... can you make a trainer for PayDay2 v1.51.7 update for 99.2 please ? i searched on it on google but didn't find it ... IF you couldn't make the trainer ... could you learn me or show me any easy way to make my skills full ? i don't need money or lvl .. i just like to have skills and Mods for weapons :(
my version game isn't steam ... it's by Pioneer ( LAN only )
sorry for my bad English :D

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
I myself haven't played Payday since that vault/lockbox update but you should go look up "PiratePerfection" thats what people used to use for all that and it had a bunch of other options along with it.

I don't think Mr. Antifun will do a trainer for Payday himself as it's a multiplayer game for the most part. If you looked on the forums this was asked for an earlier version already and declined - http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/payday-2-v1-8-1-update-26-1.342/

ZTemplar

Donor
Reaction score
There is a long running "trainer" on the Internet that's very popular. I don't think MAF would make another. Try looking harder.

MeJa87

Reaction score
Well , i tried alot of trainers , but no one is working on that new update v.1.57.9 update 99.2 .... i only found update for v1.39 and v1.64.2 and no one is working for me .... and btw they made a new update is 100.2 , i'm just hoping they could make one :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well , i tried alot of trainers , but no one is working on that new update v.1.57.9 update 99.2 .... i only found update for v1.39 and v1.64.2 and no one is working for me .... and btw they made a new update is 100.2 , i'm just hoping they could make one :(
Look for Payday 2 MVP

Just covering something up, MrAntiFun is not making a Trainer for online using so be aware of getting banned using Trainers online as they are not protected.

Last edited:

djhit70

Reaction score
I think it should be made because they have a "Offline" mode soooooooo

Creepernaim

Reaction score
MAF Not do trainers for multiplayer games, if you want a PAYDAY 2 Hack, use PiratePerfection
(sorry for my english, im spanish)

cheekypig55

Donor
Reaction score
by MrAntifun doing a Payday 2 Trainer, its going against his principal of not making trainers to effect multiplayer aspects of any game, as payday is mainly a multiplayer game, with a few single player elements, but using a trainer is not easy anymore, i used to use one to give money to other players, i later got banned once they brought in a working anti cheat system

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
by MrAntifun doing a Payday 2 Trainer, its going against his principal of not making trainers to effect multiplayer aspects of any game, as payday is mainly a multiplayer game, with a few single player elements, but using a trainer is not easy anymore, i used to use one to give money to other players, i later got banned once they brought in a working anti cheat system
so then... why is there a trainer for vermintide then? that one is multiplayer... and wait, you got banned on payday 2?!?!?

masterkoks13

Reaction score
But you can play payday 2 offline and still sometimes io prefer to play offline because people are to dumb to play stealth xD