Trainer Search

Gravak

Reaction score
We need so little. Unlimited staff, the maximum level of staff. Money is a smaller problem in the game.

Reaction score
Bump.
If possible, another cheat that is good is that all diagnosis test performed on patient should become instant and no discomfort/ refill comfort level of patient.

tsoliparc

Reaction score
You don't need a cheat for unlimited staff.

On Steam, right click the game, then go to Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files

In the new window go to: ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Database

Scroll down and look for Tweakables.xml. Open it with Notepad or any other text editor. Change the value of TWEAKABLE_EMPLOYEE_LIMIT to whatever number you'd like your max staff limit to be. I just set it for 500 and it works fine.

There's other things there you can change as well, such as the refund for building costs, max # of ambulances, max # of ambulance calls per day, and even the rate at which your staff improves their skills/levels.

For the skills/levels, SKILL_IMPROVEMENT_RATE_PERCENT and LEVELING_RATE_PERCENT I would not suggest setting it above 75. It seems to bug out if you do... or at least it did for me.

tsoliparc

Reaction score
As for editing actual staff skills... it's kind of a mess.

Go to C:\Users\(your name here)\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps

It has your save files in .zip for some reason. Extract them to your desktop or someplace else. Loose files left in that folder are automatically deleted when playing the game.

When you open the actual text file in the .zip it can take a little bit for your text editor to load it up. Give it a little time.

You can either search for staff by name, or guess. For some reason it shows staff members you don't actually have, and it also shows patients.

Anyway, look for <m_level>(numbers)<m_level>

The (numbers) can be changed to 5 I believe to max out the skill. GameDBPointer ID just above the m_level tells you which skill it's for.

After you've made your changes just put it back in the .zip file in the maps folder. I will warn you right now that it can be extremely tedious.

If you're not sure which people it shows are actual staff members, look for <m_hiredLevel>(number)</m_hiredLevel>. In my experience, if there's a 0 there, that person is not part of your staff.

It should go without saying that you should only edit it if the game is not running, and that you should have a backup.