Trainer Search

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game Name: Rodina

Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/314230/

Application Type: Paid. However, there is a demo with a time limit.

Features:
Infinite ship health,
Infinite missiles
Infinite character health (see below)

(I think the player character also has a health value though I'm not 100% certain, if there are different values for ship and character health I'd love it if you could include both if it's possible).

Raptormeat

Reaction score
Hey Dude- Rodina Dev here. I got a google alert that pointed me here.

I'm happy to help you out. There are already parts of the script files in Rodina\Scripts\Gameplay\GameplayMain.lua that will do cheat stuff (there's a section "DebuggingGodMode = true" that is block commented out...). How do trainers usually work- is it like a file you download and overwrite? Or a series of steps to follow? I can always just make a console function - that would probably be easiest?

Shoot me an email at [email protected] to let me know what you'd like to see and I'll help ya out :) (If no one else rises to the challenge that is!)

PS: Sorry to creepily show up like Beetlejuice or something haha

Raxixor

Reaction score

I'm happy to help you out. There are already parts of the script files in Rodina\Scripts\Gameplay\GameplayMain.lua that will do cheat stuff (there's a section "DebuggingGodMode = true" that is block commented out...). How do trainers usually work- is it like a file you download and overwrite? Or a series of steps to follow? I can always just make a console function - that would probably be easiest?

Shoot me an email at [email protected] to let me know what you'd like to see and I'll help ya out :) (If no one else rises to the challenge that is!)

Trainers are programs which you run along side the game you have a trainer for, which you can use to, for example, have infinite health, infinite ammo, no reload and such.
Basically external cheats.

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
Wow, nice. I didn't expect a dev to come here and offer to help. Awesome! :D

Reaction score

best dev

munchiesnOOb

Reaction score

Shoot me an email at [email protected] to let me know what you'd like to see and I'll help ya out (If no one else rises to the challenge that is!)

Hey, thanks so much for this! I know it can be kinda looked down on, but I play most single player games for trainers. If I'm looking for a challenge I stick with multiplayer, but for me, singleplayer is more about fun and exploration and only a few games like STALKER or Receiver I enjoy a tight challenge in.