Trainer Search

Ma9nUs

Reaction score
this is a fairly new game, and it is really simple with no anti cheat whatsoever (hyper hippo allows users to do what they want with their games) however there are certain things that cannot be changed such as gem values time settings for abilities or items.

I'm not an expert coder so I know they can be changed but simple new search on cheat engine doesn't allow time inputs and the gems appear not to allow change under normal circumstances. thus requiring coding in order to do this.

Platform: Steam
Price: Free
Features:
F1. Activate trainer
F2. Unlimited resources
F3. Unlimited (or a high number) workers
F4. Max All Skills
F5. Add 100 Gems
F6. Add 5 Threads (or more they wouldn't be hard to obtain given other cheats)
F7. Instant Kill creatures/Bosses
F8. unlimited ability use
F9. No Ability Cooldown (basically makes the ability cooldown time from umpteen seconds/minutes/hours to 1 second)

I would imagine all of this could be implemented given the open nature of the game (except for the gems those are paid items but I do not see them having a 100% cheat protection similar to lunchboxes in fallout shelter)

I love this game it is like adventure capitalist (hyper hippos first majorly successful game) but it has so much more unique aspects and I would be interested in gems mainly however the other cheats could prove useful to others looking for a trainer of the same aspect.

thank you for reading and I hope others are looking for this too. it seems it could be a simple trainer creation given its open nature, and I would like if there were some smaller cheats not all max out or insta finish cheats. I like help but not a game nullifier.