Trainer Search

eaeanidu

Reaction score
• Platform: Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/38440/
• Product price: $9.99
• Features: Inf. Health+Mana+Souls, Quick/Instant Regen Spells((Spells are Delayed after you cast them Asking this to be Removed or shortened)), Strong Monsters/Super stats for Summons(Don't Know if this is Possible at all), Guarantee Gib on enemies((This Explains Stats and 'Gib')), Super Stats For Wizard, IDK WHatever you can Really Do it's an old game.

eaeanidu

Reaction score
Maybe Quick Sacrificing and Banishing as Well? Just thought of that, Also Will I Get Told If/When you do this Trainer? or something just wondering is all.

eaeanidu

Reaction score
MrAntifun, I Can't Find a Trainer that works for this Game Either, Sorry For Bothering you, it's just the Final Boss is an A-hole and to hard to beat for me......I'm not that good at this game.

P0P

Reaction score
MrAntifun, I Can't Find a Trainer that works for this Game Either, Sorry For Bothering you, it's just the Final Boss is an A-hole and to hard to beat for me......I'm not that good at this game.
as long as there is no trainer you can try regular cheats. i think its shift+^ (the button under ESC) and then you just time
! yourbulletscannotharmme
! aplethoraof ranger
And the second one a few million times.
(but it really kills your fingers when you wrote "! aplethoraof UNITNAME" a million times so a way to not have to write that every time would be appreciated)