Trainer Search

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
That trainer doesn't work for me tells me version of game not supported SlimeRancherv0.2.3b.

Nicolas47

Reaction score
+1

try using cheat engine for money
game get really lagging and buggy

unknow people

Reaction score
i think spawn the slime is much more useful, the money is easy to gain by using cheat engine. to get the item you want though is hard.
well i guess the unlimited life and energy is worth it.

Belly97

Donor
Reaction score
Please make a trainer for this game as the cheat happens one either doesn't work sometimes and it has a lot of adware bundled with it

kerolos

Reaction score
I made a simple cheat table for health, stamina, ammo, and money but I do not know how to upload it so please if anyone need it tell me and I will send him the the cheat table or tell me how to upload and please mrantifun make a trainer for this game (I am not sure that it will going to work so If you want it give it a try because I am very new at this)

Last edited:

MasterDeadCraft

Reaction score
I made a simple cheat table for health, stamina, ammo, and money but I do not know how to upload it so please if anyone need it tell me and I will send him the the cheat table or tell me how to upload and please mrantifun make a trainer for this game (I am not sure that it will going to work so If you want it give it a try because I am very new at this)
I want the trainer

DudeBuddyGuy

Reaction score
Using Cheat Engine to get things is real easy. Just attach Cheat Engine to the Slime Rancher.exe

You can easily modify your money and inventory slot items by searching their initial value as Exact Value, 4 Bytes. Then do something ingame to modify that value (i.e. sell a plort, or shoot something out of your inventory) and do a Next Scan of the new value. Repeat until you get one result. Modify that result and you're off to the races.

I've been trying to do health and stamina but I can't seem to find stamina values under Exact Value/4 Bytes scanning.

EDIT: Got the MK3 upgrade for stamina, did a scan before applying the upgrade, then I bought it and did a new scan. Now I have 99,999,999 stamina.

Last edited:

retsunu

Reaction score
pls do this ch trainer doesn't work for me

Last edited: