Trainer Search

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
so your suppose to

lol the game is hard as hell even on easy

Yeah, dungeon crawlers as a genre is very hard no matter the difficulty. I am not even talking about the old-school ones, but the more recent ones that also came out for Vita (and are unlikely to be released in the West). I am talking about Demon Gaze, Operation Abyss and Dungeon Traveller 2 mainly.

The only game that was a walk in the park pretty much on the easiest difficulty (where you get limitless resurrections at the end of battle as well as being able to attain skill points and buffs easily) was Etrian Odyssey: Untold 2 for 3DS.

I wish they could all be released for PC so that MrAntiFun can make us cheats for them lol

andrew117

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, dungeon crawlers as a genre is very hard no matter the difficulty. I am not even talking about the old-school ones, but the more recent ones that also came out for Vita (and are unlikely to be released in the West). I am talking about Demon Gaze, Operation Abyss and Dungeon Traveller 2 mainly.

The only game that was a walk in the park pretty much on the easiest difficulty (where you get limitless resurrections at the end of battle as well as being able to attain skill points and buffs easily) was Etrian Odyssey: Untold 2 for 3DS.

I wish they could all be released for PC so that MrAntiFun can make us cheats for them lol
ha true

Starkiller

Reaction score
lot's of love to get this trainer :D hope MAF makes our wish come true soon :3

HyperXT

Reaction score
This game really hard to play, please MrAntifun help us :(

SoulChaos

Reaction score
+1 for trainer this would be very helpful this game been hell but the characters are fun would love to continue it :(