Trainer Search

RayneTurin

Super Donor
Reaction score
Platform: Steam, but only available through stronghold collection- http://bit.ly/2bQC6nq
Price: $19.99 USD through steam for collection, ~$6.00 for collection through G2A- http://bit.ly/1LNEWCs

Features Req:

Inf gold (10,000 is as high as it would need to ever be, or 10,000 at a time)
Inf honor (same as above)
Inf food (currently 4 types, bread, apples, cheese, meat. are stored in granaries with no finite limit.)
No housing limit for kingmaker matches (Basically, while the multiplayer is no longer active, you can still play against AI in the same type of game. However due to the limited PC performance at the time, hovels are limited to only placing 12 (96 pop limit) so as not to cause lag on multiplayer matches. Im not online, and can definitely handle more lol. I imagine theres just a limit set for specifically kingmaker mode, as the other game modes have no such limit.)

Bonus:
Inf happiness (might be hard to figure out, inf gold and food kind of makes it unnecessary if you cant figure it out.)
God mode
Fast Kill
Free/cheap building (Inf resources probably definitely wont work for this, as resources are stored in stockpiles that have a finite limit of what you can have total, approx 3,000 total resources combined)

Just throwing this in here, as I saw some confusion when I searched the site, but this is not to be mistaken for Stronghold Crusader 2, which you already have a trainer for.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have Stronghold crusader 2 but i dont think thats the one you want , I also have Stronghold crusader hd and extreme hd , I think they changed the names or something ,Can you tell me which one you want exactly ? .

str1.png

RayneTurin

Super Donor
Reaction score
Stronghold_2_Coverart.png

This Guy

Games.png

They didn't change the names, there's just that many in the series lol.

Stronghold 2 is by far the best though IMHO.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Oh i see , I thought they were 3 games only ,Will take a look at it as soon as i can .

Rampage

Donor
Reaction score
I also have complete Stronghold series on my steam account so im making a +1 on this trainer MAF.

EDIT: Most of the trainers for this game are buggy so yours would probably solve this.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I already did trainers for the collection ,Will be released within few hours .