Trainer Search

dumpsteRat

Reaction score
Grid battle is not my cup of tea, please we need this trainer!

manny082

Reaction score
Subverse is needlessly difficult. i tried to defend this space station thing but couldnt get to the final wave because the space station's EMP weapon.

realmonster

Reaction score
Subverse is needlessly difficult. i tried to defend this space station thing but couldnt get to the final wave because the space station's EMP weapon.
did you make sure you left the explosion radius of the emp?

dumpsteRat

Reaction score
I got to the first grid battle and got to the boss and got smoked. A trainer is going to be huge

daemon.mythos

Reaction score
For now I found the CheatEngine Addresses for a few of the wanted cheats (Not sure if they will work on someone elses, but Here's what I have that have worked on mine):

Credits: 25F08B7B948
Bio: 25F08B7B940
Tek: 25F08B7B944
PP-Demi: 25F7196CD14
PP-Lily: 25F7196CD6C
PP-Killi: 25F7196CDC4

Edit: Have gotten up passed the Huntress easily while still being the slightest of challenges.

Last edited:

dumpsteRat

Reaction score
The problem with moving out of the way of the EMP blast is that the enemies will attack it while it's charging and im out of it's radius
Keep trying after you get past that the boss is the real pain. You'll get past it just never give up

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
+1
and has 2 game modes, the gameplay with the ship that needs infinite hull, shields, energy, and the turn-based gameplay on the ground that needs Infinite Health and movements/attacks