Trainer Search

MysteryQuest

Donor
Reaction score
+1, a trainer would make things easy.

For now, the people using Cheat Engine; Addresses change so new scans are a thing :(

Money: put six zero's (6x0) behind your amount (like: 30 M = 30000000).

Resources: amount of resources x1000. It is better to use round numbers (i.e. not 1,5 fuel but 1 or 2 fuel).
I only found the only addresses that are able to change are the ones of the Rover. The addresses of stockpiles don't change for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong there.

For search settings: all is 8 bytes and turn fast search off (or change alignment to 2) whatever you fancy.
Get resources in your rover, like 5 =5000 (search) then another 5 and search for 10000, now you have the resource address.

Tip 1: start with resources of which you have plenty. I found that you can get double addresses that change with your searches if you have like 5 units in your rover and 5 in your total inventory. Only happened twice for me tho.

Tip 2: You can freeze the amount in your Rover and start unloading to a stockpile till it's full!

Oh and if you found one address for your rover, the rest is easy (even with one scan, depending on how many hits you have) but the address for the resources in your rover are all the same except for the last three characters.

EDIT: Rovers use different addresses, so stick to one to use for manipulating resources!

So in short:

Search: 8 bytes (fast scan off or alignment 2)
Money: 30M = 30000000 (amount x1000000)
Resources Rover: 5 = 5000 (amount x1000)

imhotep7

Reaction score
how to cheats research points?? other i use 4 bytes. for Resources

Tashdacat

Reaction score
+1 please

Options could include, infinite money, quick research, fill depots (for resources), fill storage (for oxygen/water/power), full drones (click on a depot/rover/rocket and completely fill it's drone capacity), infinite drone capacity, infinite pre-fabs, infinite money, infinite rockets, infinite rocket storage, completely happy colonists, colonists don't need to eat