Trainer Search

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
i don't know if MrAntiFun likes JRPG, but if he does than maybe he'll play it before the trainer, anyway i think i have something to play while waiting..... dorth a hcar nốb.

I'll be ready to download the trainer when it will be online

Thanks as usual

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
I look forward to rolling a trainer , thank you in advance MrAntiFun . :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Looks like items in inventory are pre-set and when picked up it just increase the amount of the item , So i could make a cheat that set items to 99 which suppose to give player all items and are infinite ,Or should i just leave it alone? .

Dankstorm

Reaction score
Looks like items in inventory are pre-set and when picked up it just increase the amount of the item , So i could make a cheat that set items to 99 which suppose to give player all items and are infinite ,Or should i just leave it alone? .
+1 to that idea !

Reaction score
i've been playing the game since it launched today and (despite how many fixes ive had to work around -.-) the game is pretty volatile there

i've been playing the game since it launched today and (despite how many fixes ive had to work around -.-) the game has some of its items such as weapons and armour set out separately (thats one place per item so 99 would give you a REALLY long list) , so id be watchful of that, items themselves such as healing items should work fine though.

Dankstorm

Reaction score
i've been playing the game since it launched today and (despite how many fixes ive had to work around -.-) the game has some of its items such as weapons and armour set out separately (thats one place per item so 99 would give you a REALLY long list) , so id be watchful of that, items themselves such as healing items should work fine though.

Possibly make it so it only adds 1 of each item?

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
the cheats that increase to 99 all items already obtained prevent possible crash, instead "unlocking" all items will probably crash the game.

another thing i suggest is to start from a value of 2, meaning that the cheat will only increase to 99 a value that must be at least 2.

Easy to explain: i'll try no spoilers, you may have a quest where you have to "get an item", and bring it from a to b, but the result must be 0 and maybe this item will be "free to harvest or buy" later in the game, so that's why i suggest to start from a value of 2 or maybe 3

Last edited: