Trainer Search

xakep

Reaction score
I know that you awready have The Hunter: Primal trainer in this site, but if you can do new one or just update the old trainer will be good.
The old trainer have this options:
F1: Infinity health (work only if you are the host - i dont know why. If you join to another server - not work)
F2: Infinity stamina (work perfect)
F3: Fast kill (one hit kill).

So can you add new functions like: speedhack, more inventory capacity (to carry more items and ammo), summon rare dinos and something like that?
Or just update the current trainer, but with different buttons - because when u press F3 in game - you can see how much people have the server, team score and etc. I think F1, F2 and F3 should be replaced with F5, F6 F7 or Num1, Num2, Num3.
Currently im using cheat engine 6.4 to get more inventory capacity - I make it -199999999% full - that means - I can carry alot of guns and ammo. Also i need something like speed hack - or teleport hack to teleport whatever i want to the map when I point with mouse cursor.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Infinity health (work only if you are the host - i dont know why. If you join to another server - not work)

MrAntiFun does not support Trainers for Multiplayer.

xakep

Reaction score
I understand, but I cheat only in my own server with password (so nobody can join). I just want to find the very rare T-rex battle-worn

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No problem, let mrantifun to reply to this post :)

Gabriel441677

Reaction score
I know that you awready have The Hunter: Primal trainer in this site, but if you can do new one or just update the old trainer will be good.
The old trainer have this options:
F1: Infinity health (work only if you are the host - i dont know why. If you join to another server - not work)
F2: Infinity stamina (work perfect)
F3: Fast kill (one hit kill).

So can you add new functions like: speedhack, more inventory capacity (to carry more items and ammo), summon rare dinos and something like that?
Or just update the current trainer, but with different buttons - because when u press F3 in game - you can see how much people have the server, team score and etc. I think F1, F2 and F3 should be replaced with F5, F6 F7 or Num1, Num2, Num3.
Currently im using cheat engine 6.4 to get more inventory capacity - I make it -199999999% full - that means - I can carry alot of guns and ammo. Also i need something like speed **** - or teleport **** to teleport whatever i want to the map when I point with mouse cursor.

How do you active it?? when I press f1 f2 or f3 none work?