Trainer Search

ADf56

Reaction score
For those who dont use Steam like myself just put uplay in offline mode and than go to the folder where you instaled the game, and start the game with the file GRW.exe. You will get an ubisoft servers not available error, pres OK after launching the campaign you will be thrown into somekind of a lobby with another server error pres OK again and after that press the big yellow LAUNCH button and your ingame. Plus you dont need to remove your internet cable to do that or block the game in your firewall its a normal offline mode.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Its not about playing the game in offline mode , Its about launching the game without Easy Anticheats , If that can be done like with Watch Dogs 2 then a trainer is possible , If not then a trainer isn't possible .

mezz

Reaction score
one thing to try navigate to game folder and delete EasyAnticheat folder

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
one thing to try navigate to game folder and delete EasyAnticheat folder
Then you can't open the game I would assume, game will say missing EAC.

lolxx

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun ppl form CH We have a working trainer having successfully disabled EAC. You'll know later today if we decide to release it. so if they rel u should be able do same

Last edited:

mezz

Reaction score
apparently cheat happens found a way to disable EAC

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I mean if you can't play with a friend, solo is really stale. A trainer would compensate that i guess. I wish mr af can bring sth up.

Gorthezar

Reaction score
CH trainer is up and working according to video/comments

Last edited:

lolxx

Reaction score
I mean if you can't play with a friend, solo is really stale. A trainer would compensate that i guess. I wish mr af can bring sth up.
all u need to do is get what u want an turn off an then play with ppl

MrsChispa

Reaction score
how? the games checks online the system before start... and even if you bypass the easy cheat. you are playing offline online solo. and then the error pops up.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
how? the games checks online the system before start... and even if you bypass the easy cheat. you are playing offline online solo. and then the error pops up.
Byassing Easy Anticheat isn't the main problem here , For Watch Dogs 2 the game had a command to play without EAC but completely offline , However now that there is no option to turn it off , If you bypass it i'm pretty sure it can be used online .

I wasn't expecting anyone to release a trainer just like For Honor , Not sure exactly what to do i guess i will wait a day to see how things go then perhaps work on my own trainer .

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Byassing Easy Anticheat isn't the main problem here , For Watch Dogs 2 the game had a command to play without EAC but completely offline , However now that there is no option to turn it off , If you bypass it i'm pretty sure it can be used online .

I wasn't expecting anyone to release a trainer just like For Honor , Not sure exactly what to do i guess i will wait a day to see how things go then perhaps work on my own trainer .
Hope everything works out. Really hope to see a trainer for this game for my own solo play.

I feel like if it gets used online you'll probably be banned right? So a trainer would be fine as long as you play offline and if you go online with it you risk a ban hammer and the game is a PvE game so I don't really see cheats being "harmful".

MrsChispa

Reaction score
yeah looks like its a completely online trainer and i dont know if i already like that idea... i dont mind offline games, but online... i sense a refund soon. :(