Trainer Search

Cathadus

Reaction score
Hey Can u make a Cheat for this game or Trainer i just need 1 or 2 simple cheats added >.< this game has NO ANTI-CHEAT
If u dont wanan follow*this link then Google "Touch dancing game" and it should b the first 1
touch.3claws.com/home

A Pic / example of the game*

maxresdefault.jpg

Its a dancing game and a trainer for it or some kinda hack to be able to get Always Perfect and Always Cool and be able to turn it on or off anytime and switch between them, i would pay for this to be made if i had money ;-;

Screenshot of the ONLY hack out there right now, it ONLY has Always Perfect, I need to get Always Cool Aswell so its not obvious im cheating so i can just turn off Always Perfect and use Always Cool the Accuracy is not 100% at the end of the game.

This is the only working Hack out there for this game, and it runs like cheat engine, i know it does becuz*when i run the program*the cheat engine logo appears on the top left of the program.
1d1431c30cf39eb99eebbc6057239a97.png

if u could please either add on to this 1 or make 1 of their own it would be greatly appreciated.*
Link to the hack but its missing Always Cool as an option aswell.
hacktouch.net/2016/07/cpmodz-v5-update-31072016.html

this hack has All Perfect Only, if u could make 1 that does All Cools As well and being able to switch between landing all cools or all perfects it would be greatly appreciated. please i would be so greatful, This Game has NO ANTI-CHEAT​

Cathadus

Reaction score

this **** has All Perfect Only, if u could make 1 that does All Cools As well and being able to switch between landing all cools or all perfects it would be greatly appreciated. please i would be so greatful, This Game has NO ANTI-CHEAT​
i tried to edit this but it wouldnt let me
so here

• Platform: no plaform - http://touch.3claws.com/
• Product price: Free.
• Features: Always Perfect On/Off, Always Cool On/Off for all Game Types.

Cathadus

Reaction score
im still keeping an eye on this thread ^_^ o3o i hv not given up and iwll not give up hope unless its in the rejection spot then that would be dissapointing but i would understand , sorry if the post looks like crap i couldnt edit it

Kratos2018

Reaction score
hey kids.....if u still interested...just put ur comment below....i'll give u a small idea about how to make ur own tool or trainer...with all options...auto ready+ auto start when u play single....auto perfect...cool...nice.....all modes....CHAO!

chong.ching

Reaction score
hey kids.....if u still interested...just put ur comment below....i'll give u a small idea about how to make ur own tool or trainer...with all options...auto ready+ auto start when u play single....auto perfect...cool...nice.....all modes....CHAO!
im still interested