Trainer Search

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
While waiting, if you want money and improve the hero's stats, with Cheat Engine make a research while using "All" and no 4 bytes. One gets the money that you want. For stats it's no fast but good ;)

Kelly Akhil

Reaction score
While waiting, if you want money and improve the hero's stats, with Cheat Engine make a research while using "All" and no 4 bytes. One gets the money that you want. For stats it's no fast but good ;)
What are you suggesting ? How to make money using Cheat engine ? Please Explain.... Thanks.

finalcall

Reaction score
No Problem. English is not my fav. language but im try it.

first You Start the Game, first money load its example 100 ? (i dont know)
second You go with window key into windows and start cheat engine, chose the process/programm bountytrainsteam.exe
Hex 100 / Exact Value / Al (Byte to Double)
then klick first search , go into game buy something that you have 98 bucks the same way at second
search the 98 the NEXT scan and so and so ....
anytime you will find one or two adresses on the left side. klick it down and change the value to 999999
fin

i hope you understand it , when not sorry , my english is intressting or horrible i dont know *gg

(in an other trade i must me told an noob an idiot , oh thanks ... but i can cheat and you ? *lol)

Kelly Akhil

Reaction score
No Problem. English is not my fav. language but im try it.

first You Start the Game, first money load its example 100 ? (i dont know)
second You go with window key into windows and start cheat engine, chose the process/programm bountytrainsteam.exe
Hex 100 / Exact Value / Al (Byte to Double)
then klick first search , go into game buy something that you have 98 bucks the same way at second
search the 98 the NEXT scan and so and so ....
anytime you will find one or two adresses on the left side. klick it down and change the value to 999999
fin

i hope you understand it , when not sorry , my english is intressting or horrible i dont know *gg

(in an other trade i must me told an noob an idiot , oh thanks ... but i can cheat and you ? *lol)
I Thank you very much for taking your time & explaining me... I tried exactly what you said... I also learned how to use cheat engine and used it on two other games it works... but Cheat Engine 6.4 doesn't work with Bounty Train...!! I Tried every possible way and I'm fed up...! it just doesn't work & I don't know why....!

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
No problem, I use as Cheat Engine 6.4 and that works. Start your part in the game, recopy the sum of money that you have in Cheat Engine, choose "All" rather than 4 bytes, throw research. Him arrive that the sum found by Cheat E meets in "Float", it will have a comma therefore (example: 500,985647). To replace it, you only take care of what is in front of the virugle = 99999,985647. When you will come back to the game, you will have 99999 therefore $or 99.999 $. :)

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
What I don't know how to make with Cheat Engine that find personally, how to reuse the code for another day where I play. Most of the time, the code is not better and I must redo the manipulation of research. If someone knows how one fact... ;)

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
For the hero's XP (or of the other boys rented in the train), the principle of Cheat Engine is the same. I used it to climb the hero's level, it is in the beginning a little longer (and sometimes Cheat doesn't find the first stroke) but then he is sufficient to modify the total before every sale of matters or before depositing a traveler.
Example: hero (see his card) with 200 statute and next level to 350.
One puts 200 in "All" with Cheat Engine and one deposits a traveler. One verifies the hero's card that should have passed to 240 XP. One changes in Cheat and so forth. In 3 tests one has a number normally, in "Float." There one modifies it (only what is before the comma) while putting a sum situated rightly before the next level of XP. Example: 349 for neighbor level to 350. As soon as one achieves a delivery, hop! the level of Xp goes up, and so forth.
I made climb my hero to the like that level 25 (but he dies quickly nevertheless)...

Kelly Akhil

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply. Please can you give me detailed step by step info on how to use cheat engine with bounty train... I tried just now:
My system is Alienware 17 and OS is Windows 8.1
1. Opened Cheat Engine x86_64.exe and I selected process Bountytrainsteam.exe
2. I entered the money value 206$ scan type - Exact Value, Value Type - All and started First Scan
3. back to game I purchased 7$ Coal.
4. Back to Cheat Engine I entered 199$ and started Next scan.
5. there was one address on the left and I double clicked it it moved down, and I entered new value 99999
But nothing happened in the game.
Please help. Thanks.

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
No, it is necessary to click once on the address that Cheat Engine discovers and to send it with the red arrow in the part of the low of the picture. There she/it is recopied and it is here that one modifies it as one wants (while clicking 2 times on the sum).
If you want to block the sum (advised against sometimes because it blocks the game or crash it...) you nick the slot on the left of the address that you recopied below. Otherwise, from time to time, you can return on Cheat Engine and can modify it as you want (to add money, in fact). ;)

why_za

Reaction score
"No problem, I use as Cheat Engine 6.4 and that works. Start your part in the game, recopy the sum of money that you have in Cheat Engine, choose "All" rather than 4 bytes, throw research. Him arrive that the sum found by Cheat E meets in "Float", it will have a comma therefore (example: 500,985647). To replace it, you only take care of what is in front of the virugle = 99999,985647. When you will come back to the game, you will have 99999 therefore $or 99.999 $. :)"

It works for XP, I couldnt do it for money.
Have in mind that you have to chose 'float' before first search, and be on the same window while typing value in cheat engine - open character card in city
i'm using CE6.4
good luck

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Please, Sir, an update because your trainer isn't good for F4 and F5 now ;).

bradjf87

Reaction score
No problem, I use as Cheat Engine 6.4 and that works. Start your part in the game, recopy the sum of money that you have in Cheat Engine, choose "All" rather than 4 bytes, throw research. Him arrive that the sum found by Cheat E meets in "Float", it will have a comma therefore (example: 500,985647). To replace it, you only take care of what is in front of the virugle = 99999,985647. When you will come back to the game, you will have 99999 therefore $or 99.999 $. :)

dosnt work at all after second scan came up with 4 values the same and after changing all 4 it did not change in game monmey i have used cheat engine 6.4 many times but no good on this game need a trainer