Trainer Search

John Burke

Master Donor
Reaction score
A few things, like Unlimited money/reputation, can be established by using a memory editor like COSMOS. It'll keep you going until MAF produces the proper trainer.

I've added a request to the Donor Requests page, which usually increases the priority. Also keep an eye on WeMod's requests section for the game, when it appears.

Laumilumpf

Reaction score
A few things, like Unlimited money/reputation, can be established by using a memory editor like COSMOS. It'll keep you going until MAF produces the proper trainer.

I've added a request to the Donor Requests page, which usually increases the priority. Also keep an eye on WeMod's requests section for the game, when it appears.
Well, things like Money, Reputation, Skill and Warehouse Stock are stored in 4byte Figures for use with cheatengine. Trickier is stuff like Crew, Armor and HP in Battle

Last edited:

John Burke

Master Donor
Reaction score
Indeed. And it's just much better to have it all in one trainer than sitting doing memory scans to find the right values.

Laumilumpf

Reaction score
Indeed. And it's just much better to have it all in one trainer than sitting doing memory scans to find the right values.
I agree, just wanted to help programming the trainer by providing my (very very) limited knowledge on the matter ;)

Jon Killer

Reaction score
  1. Unlimited Health (Navy and Army)
  2. Unlimited Supplies
  3. Unlimited Condition
  4. Unlimited Morale
  5. Instant Reload
  6. Unlimited Recruits
  7. Unlimited Money
  8. Max Armory Equipment
Thanks to
Laumilumpf for the suggestion.
You forgot about Renow(a.k Researching ponts, additional currency for stuff buying in shop, recruiting, ships buying).

Laumilumpf

Reaction score
You forgot about Renow(a.k Researching ponts, additional currency for stuff buying in shop, recruiting, ships buying).
You are absolutely right! And I forgot to split ship Health (Armor) and Crew Health