Trainer Search

darkflames9

Reaction score
I am remaking this request because the old one (that someone else made) did not follow the requesting rules so I'm doing us all a favor and writing an appropriate request.

Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/323220
Application Type: Paid (but there are torrents out there)
Features:
Money Hack (infinite or input the money you want)
Infinite HP
Death Protection (see additional info)
Item Hack (get any item you want in any quantity)
Curse Hack (See additional info)

Additional info:
For the Money and HP hack, I've been successful in changing the values of the game with Cheat Engine. The hp value is stored in a float variable and the money is stored in an 8 byte variable.

Death Protection: So after editing hp values, I can make a functional (albeit kind of ugly) god mode. While it works, the flaw is that if anything can deal more damage than whatever value I freeze my health at, I will die, even though my health comes back up instantly. The maximum damage that can be dealt to me in the game (that I've seen) is 999 so the solution is to basically freeze my hp to at least 1000. However, the hp bar gets all wonky and I'm not quite sure about the later effects of having a current hp higher than my max hp.

Curse Hack: So basically, every equipable item in the game can either cursed or uncursed. If it's cursed, you can't unequip it until it is uncursed. I am wondering if it's possible to have a hack that can toggle the cursed and uncursed flags of an item. (There's also a god curse flag that can't be removed through in game means but i know you're pretty busy)

Anyway, I hope you can find the time to at least make a trainer with a nicer godmode than I can. Thank you for your time!

A novice programmer.

silxen

Reaction score
please can you tell me value on HP, i cant find this in Cheat Engine