Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Planning to do that within the next 2 days ,I heard that the game is online only , Is that true ? .

misakshi

Master Donor
Reaction score
I am not too sure , i bought it and only played 2 games . Thanks for your time , will support the website more .!

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
I third this. I will donate if a proper trainer is made. And yes, it can be played with bots.
If it is possible, have an option to change dice rolls. I know it's "random". But who wants to redo missions constantly even with max hp/items?

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
It is like Left For Dead. You can play offline too, and actually probably want to at first to 'learn' about your character class. I third the trainer request for this very reason.

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
Would also love this, I hate playing harder levels with people online and the offline ai is really bad :c

eckosunny

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for look into this Mr.AntiFun. I really need the dice rolls to get better equipment. Hard Level is impossible to pass without good equipment.

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm starting not to care really. The game is retardedly difficult / punishing if you have a bad team, which is about 75% of the time.

Not gonna sit there and grind 100 hours in offline mode to get a blue item.