Trainer Search

LeoOoBro

Reaction score
1. Start with "unknown initial value"
2. Then first scan
3. Change "unknown initial value" to "increased value by"
4. Go in game and earn some exp. put the amount of exp you earned in cheat engine (ex. you got 2 exp for selling some weed, you would put 2, not the amount of exp you have in total) and next scan.
5. Repeat #4 until you're left with one value

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
Go into your save file folder, look for your characters stats, XP is there among them. The ACTUAL number you have going towards your XP is not the same which shows on the game which is why it's so hard to find it in the first place. I'd make a tutorial for it but I'm beyond lazy.

MontyTSGH

Reaction score
Go into your save file folder, look for your characters stats, XP is there among them. The ACTUAL number you have going towards your XP is not the same which shows on the game which is why it's so hard to find it in the first place. I'd make a tutorial for it but I'm beyond lazy.

yo bro where is this save file folder located? i cant seem to find it :( hope ya can help.. i used cheat engine for money but cant find value for xp so i want to find this file so i can edit the xp :p

Plyerr21

Reaction score
yo bro where is this save file folder located? i cant seem to find it :( hope ya can help.. i used cheat engine for money but cant find value for xp so i want to find this file so i can edit the xp :p

Go to "C:\Users\<YOUR USER NAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Almost Games\Weed Shop 2\" look for "ws2.dat" and "SG0" and edit them with a text editor like Notepad++ or Normal Notepad (Notepad++ looks better). Find on the first line "level":<your level>,"xp":<your xp>," just edit the level. I set mine to 50 because I you need 48 at most to unlock everything. I set this in both files and then saved. It worked fine for me. You can also edit your money and other things here just be careful and make backups before editing, because you can corrupt your save files.