Trainer Search

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Steam Link,
http://store.steampowered.com/app/2820/

I would very much love to see a good trainer for this for the following features,

* Infinite Health
* Infinite Shields
* Reputation +/-
* Freeze Credits
* Max Damage with Lasers/Weapons
* Speed Buff for Owned Ship/s

Those are the main things for me as I have no problem modding the cargo hold with CE searching, and credits are not really an issue as I can search for those & freeze them if needed as well. The things I want/need most are Reputation +/-, and a way to speed up my main ship without using a speed hack that speeds up everything not just me. If there is a way to boost the damage too that would be awesome.
CE Table that is working for this game right now,
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5316060

The CE tables cover both games, but it would be nice to see more options other then health, shields, and what not. I know its an older game, but there are not a lot of working trainers out there for this game, and being its older chances are you would not need to make any updates to it once you make one.

Thanks for your time & consideration!

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
title changed :)

Thank you I had meant to add that but when I came to change it there was not an option to edit the title. I should have known that being I have hosted many forums for people over the years & had some of my own. Thank you very much for updating that for me.

Dabosses345

Reaction score
+1 I would love a trainer for Terran conflict, it is a game that to me would be much better with these types of options. Hope you can get to work on this sometime in the future and thanks for the current trainers. I hope to express how much the community appreciates your work.

- Thank you MrAntiFun and all of your helpers

KatsumiYT

Reaction score
MrAntiFun please do it! There are no good trainers fot this game, so your will be first!)