Trainer Search

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

DarthShaldor

Reaction score
Also would like to see Inf.Health.
There's also a new feature critical to some mission's success. Some squads have the ability to hack objectives, and there's a value that dictates how successful the soldier is based on that skill. Adding the "Inf.Hack" cheat would be a great addition along with "Inf.Money/Intel/Contacts".

soulreaper

Reaction score
Very Helpful
  • faster research or instant research
  • no reload/infinite ammo
  • exp multiplier/instant promotion
Would be nice
  • I am assuming you will collect resources at end of each mission so resource multiplier, or even a few of each resource would help alot if it comes back

Snutz

Donor
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind this trainer myself. XCOM is a great game series.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
• Platform: Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/268500/
• Product price: $59.99 USD
• Features:

1. Inf.Movement
  2. Inf.Grenades
  3. Inf.Rockets
  4. Inf.Cash
  5. Set Will To 1000
  6. Set Offense To 1000
  7. Set Defense To 1000
  8. Set Scientists To 1000
  9. Set Engineers To 1000

I concur but honestly? I don't need all that nonsense with infinite. Give me health and movement and an option to set cash and grenades and rockets to a certain number... usually that infinite stuff fucks up your savegame big time. Anyway: I concur that I too would request this trainer. I'd like to add: infinite turns. There will be a turn limit to some objectives and I would like to have the option to freeze that. I would also like the option to free the advent progress on the main map unless that breaks the game.

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
+1
ps for those not yet in game it extracts if you use a vpn, to Hong Kong, Singapore, etc

Alterniya

Reaction score
+1

Personally I'd rather see inf health,movement, nades (ammo..eh?), inf supplies and maaaybe intel if it were possible.
I'm not sure how number of scientists/engineers are handled as they are 'named' now.

soulreaper

Reaction score
I looked up some of the new features, and resistance contacts and intel might be helpful also

CMK

Reaction score
YES PLEASE MAKE THIS TRAINER !!! YOU ARE THE OBI WAN KENOBE of the TRAINERMAKERS ;-)

Excelcion

Donor
Reaction score
+1
It would be great to have a trainer for this game so i can just mess around with the new features before a serious playthrough

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
Infinite unit moves (just to make the game playable) seriously this Fking timer crap on missions!!! anyone else fed up of that crap!

georgekong

Reaction score
hope to get soldier's stats modifiable, 25% hit chance is critical loooooowwwww