Trainer Search

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
Name game : Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
Platform: Steam
Store Link : http://store.steampowered.com/app/579180/Ys_VIII_Lacrimosa_of_DANA/
Features:
- Infinite HP
- Infinite SP
- Infinte EXTRA Gauge
- Infinite Item
- Instant Kill
- Infinite Materials

-Infinite EXP
- EXP Multiplier

- Skill EXP Multiplier

I got started from the YS SEVEN trainer's request, if there are some features, write it in the comments I add to the post. '^^

Last edited:

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
+1,000!
Ys 8 finally got released after months of delays. There has never been a better time for a trainer!

Tiny Anne

Reaction score
Actually the game constantly crashes every 5-10 minutes...
Maybe no need to waste time to make a trainer before patches

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm this game is unplayable. After defeating the tentacle boss on the ship it goes into the typical long-winded Ys cartoon intro and then BAM! it crashes every time. Access Violation (0xc00000005) and the last autosave is just at the tentacle boss so there is absolutely no way of progressing. This game is refund material. I wish Falcom chose Xseed to port Ys VIII but they got conned by NISA.

NISA completely screwed the pooch delaying this game for so long with "Quality control" being the reason and launch it in such a woeful and utterly broken state. They should never be allowed anywhere near a Falcom game ever again, and should go out of business already!

EDIT: Disabling dynamic and map shadows seems to have stopped the crashing. Using GOG version with day 2 patch. Hopefully, NISA can get their act together and push out another patch to fix the crashes. It must be a shader optimization issue.

Last edited: