Trainer Search

General_X0

Reaction score
Hey there, my N1 Game-Hacker Team!!! :)

I finaly started playing this nice litte game and short after the beginning i have to see that it is realy difficultly,..........

So could you please have a closer look to it and make a Good Mode, Infinite Mana, Skill Points, Exp, etc.!

So thats my offer, hope you will replay shortly. :rolleyes:

Greetings,
General_X0

asenfire

Reaction score
really need the trainer, specially with unlimited gold

General_X0

Reaction score
Unlimmited Gold you can get by the Cheat Engine Trainer what already exist,........

but something make the game crash at some Loading Screens and without a checkpoint that suckz. ^^

(Dont know if its allowed to post a CE Link also if trainer dont work 100%, so i let it be,........ but you will find it easy)

General_X0

Reaction score
An awnser would be nice if you will have a look for it or not.

I wait for playing until a Trainer is released.
So, should we wait for a release or can i deinstall the Game? :p

Aztech'N'Rae

Reaction score
Kindly follow the rules please. Otherwise, your request might not be approved or made.

LordNul

Reaction score
It is such fun game but the clunky controls makes it frustrating at best. An expertly made trainer made by MrAntiFun would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and keep up all the great work!

Last edited:

LeoRgz

Reaction score
+1 - I Would love to play Abyss Odyssey with some good trainer cheats made by this awesome hack-forger! Please man! Infinite HP, Infinite Mana, Infinite Gold and shall we go!!!

Nantoka

Reaction score
I would like to see a trainer for this game, since the game has a high difficult and weird controls, need a lot of gold to increase things etc... could be very useful a trainer for this game. For now, it's unplayable game. Perhaps still have light in the end of tunnel.

Kodoque

Reaction score
I'll add to the requesters: Please, can you make a trainer for thig game? Pretty pleeeeease ^^