Trainer Search

adampalmer266

Reaction score
it would make the game way to easy its a rouge game for a reason plus the only thing that would do good is inf health and if you cant do that alone with cheat engine your an idiot

Engen

Reaction score
it would make the game way to easy its a rouge game for a reason plus the only thing that would do good is inf health and if you cant do that alone with cheat engine your an idiot
Well, first I got to Make Cheat the game on the inf. Health is only what kind of thing after the transition to the next level, the address is changed randomly! And when I try to find pointers, I either I get into the loop of pointers and they all change when going to the next level! And AOBSKAN for me is a dark forest. But even here I have something invented. I was able to Find Adress Not only health itself but also max health and changed all their values to 999999999 but with the maximum health the same garbage with a cycle of pointers so that a steady cheat by smog knowledge in Cheat Engin (ie without knowledge of AOBSKAN) can not be done.

Translated with the help of Google translate

EvanFireheart

Reaction score
The game has some Basic anti-Cheat, any attempt to modify health values will kick you to the main menu.