Trainer Search

NiteSurfer

Reaction score
+1
I would also very much like to see this, I've had no success with this at all, it's beyond my capabilities!.

Infinite Rep, So you could apply it to the areas you wanted!.
infinite Support
not bothered about moves, as it would make all other cheats irrelevant!.

Thanks ;)

kev seal

Reaction score
Infinite money would do just fine for me,after all you dont wanna make it to easy,otherwise whats the point?

Arlind Raci

Reaction score
Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/375530/
Application Type: Paid - $12.99 USD
Features:

• Infinite Money
• Infinite Moves
• Infinite Fame

Thank you in advance :)
you know that infinte money and fame is a setting that you can check in the actual game without cheats,when you start a game just go into special settings and check easy money

connor 23

Reaction score
Well he might do it but there is easy money already added. Why will people want to cheat just to get achievements

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
If you want to trainer that you should ask gift it to him. I did it for one game and I became a Donor. You can talk in the chat to.

Madscot18

Donor
Reaction score
you know that infinte money and fame is a setting that you can check in the actual game without cheats,when you start a game just go into special settings and check easy money
Hi Guys just to say that even with the easy money option you still can't afford any players, to extend the stadium, extend the youth facilities or even think about extending the players ridiculously massive contracts. I am now on Season 24-25 and still can't afford to extend contracts. The player is worth LESS even when you've paid 750,00$+ for the contract. Happy to make a donation if there is a possibility of finding a trainer to increase the fame credits or the money. Structure is totally out of sync.

Thanks Guys